Webinar : How to improve manufacturing performance with data analytics ? (December 8 – 11 am BST)
Leverage the power of data analytics to create insights and improve manufacturing performance.
📊 About this webinar
The efficiency of the supply chain is crucial and business leaders recognise the importance of data to monitor and improve performance, from front-line operations to strategic decisions.
Most companies face challenges in taking advantage of the massive amounts of data that they have, and often lack the structure and processes to properly explore data in real time to gain insights and improve decision-making.
During this webinar, we’ll look at how to build effective and engaging data analyses to help you create a 360-degree view of your business using data derived from supply chain operations.
Attend this webinar to learn how to :
• Eliminate waste and control your production lines
• Increase manufacturing efficiencies (machine/manpower)
• Optimize and automate manufacturing processes
• Generate valuable insights at factory level
Register now and see a demo of how to get a clear picture of your manufacturing operations !
How to join us ? Once you register with Eventbrite, you will receive an email with the link to the live webinar from Mydral.
- Hi, I'm a digital marketing fashionista ! I'm passionate about covering topics like big data, business intelligence and Artificial Intelligence. SEO for the sake of Google 🙂 The French-style lemon tart is one of my other passions.
- How To2021.03.04[Tutorial] : how to optimize your dream home hunting with KNIME ?
- News2021.03.01[Article] Performance analytics with Tableau
- Webinars2021.03.01KNIME Server demo: discover how to leverage the web portal for better collaboration (REPLAY)
- Events2021.02.23Data-driven marketing : building a 360 analysis of your campaigns (Webinar : Tues. March 30 – 11:00am/BST)