[News] Latest versions of KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server
KNIME release : have you heard about the latest versions of KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server. They have just been released 🙌
KNIME team is always improving KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server every day by releasing new features. Data access and preparation just became even more powerful and user friendly.
🆕 What are the recent important updates in KNIME release ?
The highlight of this release is the improved data wrangling which means accessing data from different file systems and transforming tables, for example, are now much easier.
👉 On KNIME Hub, enhancements were added for managing your spaces, and the deeper integration in KNIME Analytics Platform. It means that the Hib is directly accessible from within KNIME.
✅ Out of Labs and ready for use in production are further KNIME Deep Learning extensions, and the H2O, Tableau, and Salesforce integrations.
➡️ For Python users, KNIME made it easier to share and productionize workflows and components containing Python Scripting nodes.
⏩ And for KNIME customers, the KNIME Server Monitoring and admin capabilities. KNIME also added enhanced high availibility features, as well as elastic scaling on Azure.
✅ Also take a look at the KNIME Columnar Table Backend Extension for boosting performance. It’s just been added to Labs.
✅ Sign up now to request your free demo
Source : KNIME
- Hi, I'm a digital marketing fashionista ! I'm passionate about covering topics like big data, business intelligence and Artificial Intelligence. SEO for the sake of Google 🙂 The French-style lemon tart is one of my other passions.
- News2021.03.01[Article] Performance analytics with Tableau
- Webinars2021.03.01KNIME Server demo: discover how to leverage the web portal for better collaboration (REPLAY)
- Events2021.02.23Data-driven marketing : building a 360 analysis of your campaigns (Webinar : Tues. March 30 – 11:00am/BST)
- News2021.02.22[News] 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms