Data-driven marketing : building a 360 analysis of your campaigns [Replay]
🚀 Take advantage of your data and embrace a data-driven marketing strategy 📈
Data-driven marketing : Marketing today is driven by customer information that can be captured at every stage in the buying process. Data such as a user’s browsing patterns, social media activity, online purchase behaviour, and other metrics can help you focus your marketing efforts on what works.
Overcoming challenges on how to analyse data coming from different channels and use facts to build effective marketing campaigns, are at the core of any successful marketing strategy.
During this webinar, we will discuss a customer use-case to show you how to leverage KNIME for preparing your data and Tableau for building effective reports and analysis.
👇 WATCH THE WEBINAR NOW 👇
- Data marketing: what’s at stake?
- A digital agency use-case: how to increase ROI with marketing analytics?
- Talk: how to define the right metrics for enabling business growth?
Watch now and learn how to make better data-driven marketing decisions.
KNIME is designed to provide fast, simple and interactive access to data prep and data science, allowing companies to embrace innovation.
KNIME® Analytics Platform is the solution to explore the potential of your data, to easily create workflows to prepare, clean, and enrich your data, to obtain insights for stronger analysis.
KNIME is unique with a global community gathering more than 60 countries using the solution.
- Hi, I'm a digital marketing fashionista ! I'm passionate about covering topics like big data, business intelligence and Artificial Intelligence. SEO for the sake of Google 🙂 The French-style lemon tart is one of my other passions.
- News2021.10.08Salesforce + : watch our video “From Reporting to Enterprise Data Journalism with Tableau “
- News2021.08.31[Event]: Dreamforce 2021 is going digital with Salesforce +
- Events2021.08.20Data Summer Course : how to automate your Excel tasks with KNIME ?
- News2021.07.23From spreadsheets to workflows