[Webinar replay] : Data Design principles for building effective dashboards
In Case You Missed It: Check Out Our Data Design Webinar Recording !
Data Design : Learn the key design principles and tips for building effective and visually stunning dashboards !
📊 If you missed it, we encourage you to check out the webinar recording to learn more about how data design best practices are not only helping you leverage your dashboards, but are helping you to make the right decisions too!
Watch the replay by filling in the form
Visual cues and user experience play an integral part of how we process, understand and retain information. This is particularly important when trying to transform raw data into actionable insights.
While designing dashboards can be a daunting task, it can be the key in promoting adoption and making sure it conveys the intended message and analysis.
During this webinar, we’ll address how to approach design and share best practices for creating engaging, effective and visually stunning dashboards.
What are the key data design principles ?
Take a look at the viz in Tableau Public :
Bring design to your dashboards and promote data-driven decisions !
- Hi, I'm a digital marketing fashionista ! I'm passionate about covering topics like big data, business intelligence and Artificial Intelligence. SEO for the sake of Google 🙂
- News15 December 2021[Tableau 2021.4] Explore and learn more about the latest release
- Webinars7 December 2021Financial controllers ! From spreadsheets (Excel) to visual workflows (KNIME)
- News8 October 2021Salesforce + : watch our video “From Reporting to Enterprise Data Journalism with Tableau “
- News23 July 2021From spreadsheets to workflows